What I learned from door knocking in Dutchess County.
Over the last couple days the temperature was somewhat warmer, don't get me wrong it is still cold and many driveways are still covered in snow. Living here in the Northeast during the winter months you can easily suffer from cabin fever so I decided to go out and meet a few of my neighbors yesterday. Everyone I met was rather pleasant and we spent a few minutes talking about what was happening in town and of course everyone wanted to know about the real estate market and the economy in general. I heard many predictions as to when a turn around would happen.
So what did I learning from door knocking?
- Making a decision to sell a house is more complicated these days. Homeowners are concern they won't make enough on the sale, or they might get less than they owe on the house.
- Concerns about job loss, theirs as well as friends and neighbors.
- Waiting for spring to list because they are hopeful things will be better then.
- Everyone is just sick of the weather and would be happy if there is no more snow this winter
Why it would be wise to list now.
- There are buyers looking right now who can't find the house they want. Yes there is a lots of inventory but what if your home was the one that would appeal to these buyers? If you wait until spring this could be a missed opportunity.
- As I mentioned earlier many sellers have told me they are waiting until spring. Speaking to my associates they are hearing the same thing, so it seems come springtime the the competition will get stiffer.
How I can help you.
- If you are considering selling your Dutchess County home you would want to know how much your home is worth and arriving at this number is very critical these days. As a real estate agent who is always reviewing and providing updated statistics about the housing market in the area I would be able to provide you with a market analysis.
- To provide you with the analysis I would need to take a look at the property I would then be in a position to give you feedback on items you could address to ensure that you get a better price.
- What if you are having trouble paying your mortgage? here too I can provide you with useful information and point you in the right direction as to how to avoid foreclosure. It is always a pleasure educating the consumer.
- Yes these are just a few of the services I offer.
Jennifer Fivelsdal - JFIVE HOMES REALTY LLC - 845-758-6842- email@example.com
Copyright © by Jennifer Fivelsdal, all rights reserved-What I learned from door knocking in Dutchess County.