Red Hook NY is located Upstate NY in Dutchess County. Buying a Red Hook home consider this:
- First you need to consider what type of housing will meet your needs. There are a variety of homes styles available, some very old and others newly constructed.
- What type of transportation is available?
- Things of interest such as cultural activities, golf courses, parks etc.
- Where will you work?
- Will you be okay with well and septic?
- What if your dream house comes with a shared driveway?
- How are the taxes?
- The schools
- Town government, Village, Hamlet
These are some of the item that should be considered before purchasing a home in Red Hook. How can you get the answers to these questions? By working with a real estate agent who will act as your Buyer's Agent.
Over the next few weeks I will cover these items so you can be more knowledgeable when buying a home in Red Hook NY.
In the meanwhile you can take a look at the present inventory of homes available in Red Hook
Red Hook homes for sale
Copyright © by Jennifer Fivelsdal of JFIVE Homes Realty LLC all rights reserved- Buying a Red Hook home consider this- Part 1